Friday, December 5, 2008

Nearly Weds - Wedsite


Last week we sent out our wedding website URL to the VIP list (immediate family, wedding party, etc...) and we've received so many compliments on it. Nearlyweds.com is such a great host. They have tons of great looking templates and you can even order invitations to match. 

There is a one time fee, but it's totally worth it for no advertisements and complete control over your content.  And you get a great looking place your guests can go for way more information than you get put on an invite. For example, I added a dress advisory section because our shindig is all outdoors and I don't want my girls to have their new Jimmy Choo's sullied with soil. 

I had some tech difficulties the other day and so I shot them an email. I was quickly responded to by a very helpful tech guy and the problem was solved tout suite. Three cheers for Nearlyweds!

No comments: