Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maids and 100 Days

I am so excited to say that all of my bridesmaids have their dresses and all before the April 1 deadline. I had them all pick something they loved, that fit their style and body type in any shade of green they wanted. My only request was to have it about knee length. So without further ado...

The MOH, Erin, will be in this sassy little number, from J. Crew. I am in love with the color!

My sweet and adorable cousin, Riley, got this Express dress this weekend while shopping with my aunts and mom. The pink shoes take the cake! (That is actaully her pictured, the only Maid who sent a pic of themsevles in the dress, which was my mother's doing, I'm sure.)

My friend, Lindsey, got this dress from an Etsy seller! Out of the 6 girls we have 2 prints, which is the perfect number. Linz is going to look amazing in this dress!

Leigh found this fantastic dress at Nordstrom. I heart the side bow.

I'm not actually sure where Julie got this adorable little frock, but I can't wait to see her in it!


And last, but certinaly not least, Jana found this cute halter at Target. Great find!

All of the ladies did a fantastic job and I am so excited to see them all in a group. Today marks the 100 day countdown and guess what we got in the mail? Our invitiations! More on those to come. You will die at how amazing they are.

No comments: