Sunday, January 18, 2009

Save The Dates - Fini!


I showed you the front of our save the dates a while back and told you how our amazing friend, Matt, designed and printed them for us.  I'm happy to say that they have now all been addressed and mailed. It's very exciting!


They are post card style, so I wrote personalized messages on each one saying how much we would love for each person to join us in June. There were more than these, but I already mailed a bunch out earlier in the week. We made the decision, because of our extensive 260 person guest list, only to send to close friends and family, not that we don't want everyone to attend, just to cut down on costs a bit. Everyone will, of course, get an invitation.

And no, I did not spill water on them and smudge the calligraphy pen. The program I used to blur the addresses did that, which I kind of like. 

No comments: