Monday, January 19, 2009

Every Day Dishes

{The dishes in their lovely boxes}

For Christmas my mom, really my parent's on my mom's action, bought Hillary and I our first dishes from our registry. 


I am so in love with them! I took a chance and registered for them online without seeing them first. They are such great quality and are visually stunning. 


We got two place settings (dinner plate, salad plate, bowl & mug) a set of latte mugs and a set of dessert plates.  I put them back in their pretty boxes until we get the whole set so they don't get scratched or marred. But I want to use them now!


I found the amazing site Rosanna Inc. last year, before I was even engaged, on the fab site With This Ring - I know, I know reading wedding blogs before the engagement... So I fell in love with Rosanna and the designs on the page and new I would register there as soon as it was socially appropriate to do so. 

PS - I love your comments and always love to hear from you. If you have questions about my venue or any other on the site, feel free to email me at sara@porcelainmanifesta . I'd love to talk to you!

No comments: