Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Green With Glamour Event


I'm running about 4 days behind my social calendar on blogging lately, but late is better than never. Last Thursday we went to a fun little gathering at Photographer's Gallery thrown by Green With Glamour
 
{our friend Emerson and Deana}

Deana one of our hosts and co-owner of GWG is not only lovely, but has impeccable taste for all things eco-chic. There were so many deals to be had that evening, I couldn't make up my mind who on my gift list would be the beneficiary. 


GWG is a great site for finding that unique off the registry wedding gift or splurging on your bridesmaids, after all they've pulled out all the stops for you. 
 

We stuck around for a while even after our shopping was over to enjoy the organic wines and vegan cookies (it was pointed out to me that just because they're vegan doesn't make them low in calories. So maybe eating 8 was going a little over board...they were small!)


I usually shop by rewarding myself with something for every present I buy for someone else, but Hillary's trying to discourage me from that this year...with the economy and all. So I didn't leave with one of these adorable organic cotton camis/underwear sets, but I wanted to. 

No comments: