Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Will! Nom Nom Nom


I am not only a June bride, I am a June bridesmaid! My longest friend, Julie, is getting married to Hoss a few weeks before Hillary and I are getting married. (Our birthday is within days of each other AND we're getting married in the same month to guys who's names start with H...cosmic!) I am honored to be standing up in her wedding.


To my surprise, I got a package today. Unexpected packages are in my top ten favorite things. And inside was this too cute for words cookie asking me to be in Julie's wedding!

I love that it rhymes. It looks yummy, but I don't think I can bring myself to eat it...although saving it for posterity might attract ants. 

You can find cute stuff for your Maids here. I'd love to know the creative ways you asked your girls to join the party. Do tell!

No comments: