Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Ohio Building - Terre Haute


I came across this cool venue in Terre Haute, IN while browsing The Knot, which I do occasionally, but I'm knot (harhar) the biggest fan. This one seems like a great find though. I love the cool brick exterior, kind of warehouse-ish. 


They do have a banquet hall that can accommodate up to 300, but with the dropped ceiling and the generic carpet, I think this venue is much more suited for a more intimate group on the second floor...


...which they call Casa Urbana. It's a private residence and can seat 80 for dinner. 


They also have a rooftop that can hold 50 guests and has a fireplace. Seems like the perfect rooftop ceremony/indoor reception scenario to me. 


I really like the mid-century decor this place has. It's modern and slick while still feeling warm and homey. And is that a fish tank in the wall behind the bar? Fun!

You can reach The Ohio Building at info@theohiobuilding.com or call them at 812.235.1145.


No comments: